Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some Good News

My dear readers I did not find that really exciting article to share with you this morning. I always like to share with you something that you won't find in your morning paper or on television. We all know about the sad earthquake in Haiti, Google threatening to leave China,unemployment, house foreclosures, and problems with Iran and its nuclear program.

Elena and I are now starting the long process to come to visit South Africa in May and June. We have accomodation in Johannesburg thanks to our dear friends Sally and Warwick Lucas. I have a good flight lined up on South African Airways. Elena is still looking for hers. We will travel at different times because I will have more time off than she will. She is a doctor with a demanding schedule.

We are Argentina fans and wil be following their games all over South Africa. I lived in South Africa six years. I have been with my wonderful wife for nine years because of South Africa. One day in August, 2000 I was suffering from a broken heart due to a woman who had broken up with me. I looked at the www.kiss.com website one evening. Lo and behold, I saw a picture of this attractive brunette woman in a place in Swaziland that I knew well. She caught my eye. I opened up her profile details. She was everything I was looking for in a woman except she was looking for a man within 50 miles of Buenos Aires. I was 7000 miles away in San Jose, California. I decided to take a chance and it was one of the best moves of my life.

I want this to be our second honey moon also. I want to take Elena to a game reserve owned by friends in the Eastern Cape Province. I want her to see Mocambique, Zimbabwe, and Namibia as well as South Africa. This will take a lot of work and planning!!! It will also cost a lot of money. But it will be a labour of love.

South Africa we look forward to being with you again!

No comments: