Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some Great Words For An Electrical Contractor

Photo of Jack W.

11
28
A man with many adventures around the world.
Pacifica, CA
5 star rating
8/26/2010
I wish they allowed me to give a business six stars. Wire Works would be the only organization that I have worked that qualifies for the 6th star!!!! My wife and I have a challenging house that could be called "a fixer upper." We hired Dave and his team to rewire the living room and kitchen, install recessed lighting, install outside lighting, and do general work inside the house. Dave and his team came here on time with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for their work. They were quick and innovative. They were constantly interacting with me to make sure they were doing exactly what I wanted. They also were constantly "thinking outside the box" and coming up with innovative solutions. What a great experience! Anyone who hires them is lucky!!!

No comments: