Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Saturday Night Dinner At Nick's Restaurant

Poor Elena had a long and hard work day yesterday. After she came home we decided to go to Nick's here in Pacifica and have dinner. Nick's is a restaurant well known throughout San Francisco. It has a prime location right on the Pacific Ocean. I love it. It reminds me of Gaido's Restaurant in my home town of Galveston. Elena says it is like getting into a time machine and going back to the 1950's. I agree with her and find that charming. I had my favorite dish-medallions of filet mignon. Elena had prime rib. She could not eat it all as the serving was huge. She took the leftovers home and the dogs had their Christmas dinner early. We observed a moment of silence. We thought of all the hungry people in the world who were not lucky enough to have a good meal. Sadly many of them are in the USA.

No comments: