Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Doug Slater Photographer

  • Jack W.
  • A man with many adventures around the world.
  • Pacifica, CA
5.0 star rating
1/2/2014
Every now and then I have such a good experience with a company or an individual that I regret the fact that I cannot give then 10 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our last family portrait was taken 9 years ago. We also had the good fortune to have my grand daughter and daughter in law in for the holidays. It was a perfect opportunity for a new family portrait. I went to Yelp and looked at a number of photographers. I got a short list of excellent photographers. I did telephone interviews and agreed to hire Doug.

He showed up right on time Saturday morning 20 December. He is a humble and very professional person. He makes you feel confident that he knows what he's doing. WE looked at several options around the house and nothing worked. We went down to the beach. Doug seated all of us on a rock and did a lot of shooting.

I just got the proofs of his work today and I am so so pleased. Doug has done an incredible  and captured a magical moment for our family.

Doug thanks and well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: