Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Safeguarding The Precious Memories In Your Life

I have been quiet for the last few days and with good reason. I have been involved in a big project to get all of our photos,videos, music, and critical documents to the cloud.
Some years ago my dear sister suffered a tragedy in Bastrop, Texas. Her house was destroyed during a big brush fire. Lost in the fire were over 100 years of family documents, photos, videos and memories.
I was determined that this was not going to be the case here. I have worked long and hard to put all precious pictures, videos, music, and documents into the cloud. I have had great technical help from Computer Technical Support in India and A and E Digital Works in Sacramento.
It is a good investment of time to put your precious memories and most critical documents in the cloud.

No comments: