Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2021

A Thank You Lunch For The Two Men Who Helped To Save Our Dog Alice's Life

 

     Yesterday afternoon the owner of Peterson Light and Power met with an inspector from the City of Pacifica Planning Department. The new power box was inspected. It passed inspection.

     I had made a request of Mr. Peterson. When Alice escaped on the afternoon of March 2, one of his employees saw her escape and gave me a warning. (She is a tiny dog weighing only 16 lbs.). Another of Mr. Peterson's employees gave chase. I joined in the chase. Alice ran out onto Highway One. It is a freeway. The employee and I risked our lives to go out on the freeway and retrieve Alice. We were lucky that drivers in the two lanes had come to a stop. We recovered Alice. I asked Mr. Peterson to take the employees to a nice restaurant for lunch. I asked him to thank these workers for saving Alice's life. He had done this.

No comments: