Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Artificial Intelligence Can Help Us To Literally Talk To The Dead

 I have the fondest wish that will never be granted. I would love to bring my later father back to life. I would like to talk to him. I would like to show him how well I am doing. I can only hope that he is sitting up in Heaven watching me.

    Last night the 19-year-old television series NCIS aired a fascinating episode showing how super-advanced technology can be used to genuinely communicate with the dead.

      In the story line, a very high-powered woman financial consultant is found dead with a bullet wound in the temple. As the investigation unfolds, they go to the victim's affluent mansion. The valet takes them into a home theater. He shows them a hologram of the dead woman. This device was created using hundreds of camera lenses, some very advanced artificial intelligence, and the victim sitting for many hours in front of the cameras before she dies. The agents talk to the hologram of the dead victim. She leads them to her killer. If you have a bit of downtime, please take 48 minutes to watch this fascinating episode

No comments: