Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2023

The Ukraine War Will Lead To A Russian Civil War And The Breakup Of Russia

      When I was a young man growing up in Houston a big event on various Saturdays came when my mother took my sister and me shopping in downtown Houston. We would go to the big department store Foley's. (It has long since been absorbed by some giant retail chain. My sister worked at the store for many years and rose to be credit manager.) It was many stories tall and full of all sorts of goodies. I fell in love with the bookstore within the department store. When I was a junior in high school in 1966, I encountered a most curious and interesting book. It predicted the breakup of the Soviet Union. To me, this was a crazy idea and would never happen. Sure enough, 23 years later it did happen.

    Now we are hearing a lot of rumbling about the breakup of Russia as a result of the Ukraine war. A report generated by Swedish Army intelligence was leaked to the public. Analysts predicted a Russian civil war with nuclear weapons used inside Russia. Other message traffic is discussing the same thing. There is a lot of talk of China taking over territory in Siberia.

     One of our readers, Denys Davydov, runs a very successful podcast with over 540,000 subscribers. His podcast this morning indicated that Belarus was going to deploy its troops inside Ukraine with the goal of helping Russia to take Kyiv. Here is the YouTube podcast for those who are curious:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwFJqd4RGQ

    Belarus has a leader named Alexander Lukashenko who is in a weak position domestically. There is a powerful protest movement that wants him out of power. I am sure that many of you have heard the old saying:

      "When the cat is away, the mice will play."

   When Belarus troops go to fight in Ukraine, the protest movement will rise up and endanger Lukashenko's rule. His soldiers will suffer massive losses in Ukraine. As the old saying goes:

     "It will be one more nail driven into the coffin of Putin."

     It is going to be another bloody and awful year for the people of Ukraine and the Russian conquerors. My readers feel empathy for all this human suffering. My readers, please relax in one way. I am going on the record now to say that nuclear weapons will not be used.

 

No comments: