Pages

Friday, March 31, 2023

The Coming Break-up Of Russia-An Indepth Analysis

 You have heard me talk several times about Russia breaking up after a failure of the military operations in Ukraine. I have talked about China waiting at the side to move in on Russian territory that they see as their own. One of our readers, Denys Davydov, has exceeded all my expectations. He has presented a podcast about the breakup of Russia. It is in-depth and brilliant. Please reserve around 20 minutes of downtime to have a look at this:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkA-7myGPhw

    Denys well done and I am dazzled. I once commented that your next job will be at a major media outlet like CNN, Deusche Welle, Sky News, etc. Now I see your next job with a major think tank like The Brookings Institute or The Rand Corporation.

 

No comments: