Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Leave The World Behind Is A Brilliant Must Watch Film That You Can Find On Netflix

 Sunday is now upon us!

         Thanks to the influence of my dear father, I have been a movie fan since I was two or three years old. Thanks to Elena, I discovered something last night that I had never seen in my 75 years of life. It is a serious commercial movie produced by a former president and first lady (Barack Obama and Michelle Obama).
     This morning, you are going to get an enthusiastic movie recommendation from me. "Leave The World Behind" is a stunning and well-thought-out movie. It has an excellent cast. It will keep you on the edge of your chair and guessing until the film's surprise ending. It is what Jack loves to see in a film. You take seemingly ordinary people. You put them in extraordinary situations. You find out who they are and what they are made of.
    Here is the link for those of you who are interested:


Give thanks to your higher power for your good fortune in life.
-JackW

No comments: