Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Twitter From Space

Astro_Mike
Following Device updates OFF
From orbit: Rendezvous and grapple were great, getting ready for our first spacewalk
about 7 hours ago from web
From orbit: Getting more accustomed to living in space today and getting ready for our big rendezvous with hubble
7:16 AM May 13th from web
From orbit: Launch was awesome!! I am feeling great, working hard, & enjoying the magnificent views, the adventure of a lifetime has begun!
1:33 PM May 12th from web
I'm going to put my spacesuit on, next stop: Earth Orbit!!
6:11 AM May 11th from TwitterBerry
Final check with the doctors, getting ready for breakfast. We launch today!!
3:52 AM May 11th from TwitterBerry
I'll tweet when I can from orbit, but it might not be much, follow us after the launch 24/7 on NASA TV, www.nasa.gov/ntv and NASA twitter
4:59 PM May 10th from web
Thanks to all who have been following me, we launch tomorrow!!!!
4:57 PM May 10th from web
Enjoyed my last day on the planet for a couple of weeks with some study, practice, and last minute prep, but mostly trying to relax
4:56 PM May 10th from web
Just went for a run, trying to stay relaxed as the launch is the day after tomorrow!!!
5:26 PM May 9th from web
Having lunch my crew and our families, a great visit before we launch
12:44 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry
Finished my final fitcheck in my orange spacesuit and my parachute harness, packed my pockets with survival gear
10:50 AM May 9th from TwitterBerry
Robotics refresher with our outstanding instructor Linda Snider, helping us to be ready for maneuvering the shuttle's robot arm
3:44 AM May 9th from web
My good friend Mark Polansky, commander of the shuttle after ours, is on twitter. Follow him at Astro_127.
3:37 AM May 9th from web
Just got up, met with the doctors for a routine checkup, now will start a final review of the spacewalks with my crew - 2 DAYS FROM LAUNCH
3:34 AM May 9th from web
Just finished dinner with my crew and our spouses, this is our first night in quarantine in florida after 5 quarantine days in houston
5:26 PM May 8th from TwitterBerry
On our way to the cape flying T-38's in formation, stopping in Alabama for fuel
12:16 PM May 8th from TwitterBerry
Packing up to leave Houston and fly to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, 3 days til launch!!
9:07 AM May 8th from TwitterBerry
Just got back from the gym and am having dinner with my crew and our spouses.
3:18 PM May 7th from TwitterBerry
Putting notes in my flight notebook, making phone calls, and trying my best to relax, adrenaline is starting to flow
12:16 PM May 7th from TwitterBerry
Just added myself to the http://wefollow.com twitter directory under: Astro_Mike
11:04 AM May 7th from WeFollow
more

No comments: