Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Ruthless And Heartless American Bank

You have not seen or heard from me for a while. I have been fighting Chase Card Services over a $600 debt. Chase is bad news. If you are one month late on a car payment, they come and grab your car. It will literally cost you hundreds of dollars in fees to get the car back. If they see you having trouble with other creditors they will reduce your credit limits or cancel your cards. Two years ago, I paid down my $5,000 limit Chase Card to zero. I thought I was being a good customer. A week later I got notice that the credit limit on the card was being reduced to $500. Just recently Iw as in a Safeway making purchases when my card was declines. I went home and called Chase. I came to find out that my cards had been canceled after eight years because I had problems with other credit card companies. I then decided not to pay the $600 owed on the two cards. I was subject to a barrage of phone calls here at the house and at my wife's office. I finally had to hire an attorney and get an injunction against them calling our home and place of business. A week ago I was reading the Sunday New York Times. There was an article about a New York City man who owned a small apartment building. He was 30 days late on one payment and Chase began foreclosure proceedings. The man is fighting in court to save his apartment building. My friends, these are bad boys. Do not borrow money from them!!

No comments: