Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Elena and I Enjoyed An Incredible Day On San Francisco's Peninsula

I took Luah to the airport a little after 5:00 AM. It was cold outside; in the low 30's Fahrenheit. Luah was excited about going to New York City. I got her to United and we checked her baggage. I was hungry afterwards.I went to Gunther's and had a great early morning breakfast of chicken fried steak, scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes and sourdough toast washed down with copious amounts of coffee. (I will take my cholesterol medication tonight!) Afterwards I came home. Elena slept late and deserved it. She had a day off and it was a beautiful winter day with lots of sun. She got up and walked the dogs. I went to the swimming pool and swam 1.5 hours. I came home and Elena cooked us pasta for lunch. We then went out and did errands. We got a gift for a baby shower. We went to Elena's office. I hung a plate in her office. It is from Colombia before the Spanish came. It was a sign saying that a doctor was giving medical care. Elena and I then took Copernicus to Linda Mar Clinic. Stitches were taken out of his head. We then went to a farmer's market and bought a few things. We then went to Lunardi's to get some more food. It was wonderful to be together and outin this beautiful weather.

No comments: