Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Marijuana Cigarette For Christmas

I get countless invitations to play computer games. I always decline these invitations.
Let me tell you why. In 1976 I put a joint of marijuana in a small jewelry box. I wrapped it and gave it to my mother as a joke Christmas gift. I expected to "get a big rise out of her" as she screamed and told me to remove an unlawful substance from her house.
When mother opened her gift, her reaction was a huge surprise to me. She knew what I had given her without me saying anything. She looked at the small box for the longest time. She then handed it back to me. She said to me: "Son I already have enough addictions. If I smoked this marijuana cigarette, I would have a new one."
The moral of the story is that I'm afraid that if I started to play computer games I would get addicted to them.

No comments: