Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

A Serious Warning To Politicians All Over The WOrld!

I was both sad and shocked to see the UK vote to leave the European Union. Once I recovered I had a Eureka Moment.
Throughout this presidential campaign I have issued the warning that there is literally a giant army of men and women in this country who have been left behind in this new economy. These people see all of the money going to the richest 1%. This is not the fault of one political party. Both parties share the responsibility for what has happened.
Any politician who does not offer recognition to these people and some solutions for them will find themselves out of work after the election.
The surprise vote in England shows that the army of angry and left-behind people are a worldwide phenomenon and not just a U.S. problem.
My friends a big upheaval and major changes are coming!!!!

No comments: