Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

200,000 US Coronavirus Deaths By September 11 and 258,000 Coronavirus Deaths By ELection Day November 3rd

       We start the day with 157,905 documented coronavirus deaths in the US.

       In these hard times it is vital to get good exercise every day. It is good for your physical health. It is good for your mental health. I have a ritual on the weekends and holidays. I do a 6.5-mile (10.83 km) hike. The best part is when I climb to the top of Mori Point. I sit down on a wood bench. I admire the stunning beauty of the beach below, the golf course, Pacifica, and the beautiful hills all around. It is my moment for meditation and contemplation.

        Yesterday I reviewed my projection of +/-200,000 documented deaths from coronavirus by September 11 and +/- 258,000 documented deaths by election day on November 3rd.

        I must give special praise to health care providers like Elena, Carla Callao, and Paige Le. Without any medical miracle or vaccine breakthrough, these heroes have used quick thinking, imagination, and initiative to reduce the death rates. Some of the cures they use have an element of humor to them. But they work and leave it at that!

    On the negative side you are seeing the number of cases going up almost geometrically in some jurisdictions including California. Part of this problem is people refusing to accept wearing masks, social distancing, and avoiding crowds. Part of it is pathetic poor people forced to live 12 in one house, for example. These same people are forced to go to work in dangerous jobs where they have constant contact with the public.

    I'm starting to see a most interesting phenomenon on Facebook. When some unfortunate person dies, their relatives come on Facebook to announce the death of someone close to them and mourn. I'm starting to see the following hashtag:

        #trump is murderer.


No comments: