Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2020

A Magical Saturday In Pacifica, California

          Yesterday was magical here. Elena made the comment:

       "This feels like a real beach town."

         The sun was out in all its glory. There was not a cloud in the sky. There was no cold wind off the sea. I walked 6.5 miles early in the morning before it got too hot. I was on the deck in the afternoon. The thermometer hit 91 degrees Fahrenheit. Up on the deck I saw a massive number of cars clogging Highway One. Many people had come out to enjoy the glorious day. I hoped that all of them wore masks and practiced social distancing when they went to whatever beach that they were going to. Needless to say, Elena and I both enjoyed Margaritas. We have become good at making them. We can no longer go out for a drink.

No comments: