Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Iran Has Sent Israel An Ominous Message

 Sunday is here!

    This should be a day of rest and spiritual reflection. Instead, more news has come up that I need to share with you. I have a retired U.S. Navy officer who sends me unclassified reports on U.S. Navy movements and activities. He told me Saturday morning that a second US Navy aircraft carrier battle group is headed for the Mediterranean to be close to Israel. My ears went up. What was going on?

   Then yesterday evening a second most troubling report came in. Iran has sent a message to Israel warning them that if they continue with their Gaza offensive, Iran will intervene. Some sources are trying to play this down and claim that they are saying that they will step up their support of Hamas and Hezbollah. I do not read it that way. I interpret it to mean that they will intervene directly. Here is the link for those who are curious:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3193186982354-iran-warns-israel-it-will-intervene-if-gaza-operation-continues-report-claims?_f=app_share&s=a3&share_destination_id=MjIzMTUyNTEwLTE2OTczMzE0NDMxMTI%3D&pd=0F6KA22w&hl=en_US&send_time=1697331443&actBtn=fb&trans_data=%7B%22platform%22%3A1%2C%22cv%22%3A%2223.10.0%22%2C%22languages%22%3A%22en%22%7D

   Please make your own conclusions. I smell a big and serious war coming.

     A special thanks to one of our readers, Denys Davydov. He revealed a large payment sent to Hamas by Russia.

 

Give thanks to your higher power for your good fortune in life.

No comments: