Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

A Sunday Morning Breakfast At Whole Foods Market

One of the guiding forces in my life is a book by John R. Talbott called Survival Investing. He's a bright man with a lot of common sense.He warns people to invest in gold and to also invest in things that they know well. He has this commonsense idea that you should invest in your own home or condo. After all you live there. He also advises people to invest in things that they personally know. I have taken his advice to heart nad invested in companies like the CBS television network. I am going t add Whole Foods Markets to my list of great companies that I know well. Yesterday Elena got called to a work-related meeting in Burlingame. I was stuck with the dogs in the car. I drove to Whole Foods Market and had a great breakfast. I was amazed at all of the new food choices that they had added. Whole Foods used to be a market for the upper income people who wanted organic food and the like. Without compromising their excellent quality, they have evolved in to a company offering quality food and services to their customers. I like what I see and will buy shares in the company.

No comments: