Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Life Returns To Normal After The Long Election Drama

Now life comes back to normal after all of the drama of the election. I was at home solving routine and mundane problems. Our two dogs have incredible ingenuity. They always find new ways to escape from our large back yard where they should be happy. They found a new way and we were coming up with all sorts off ideas on how to close off the new hole that they dug. I first went to the local Ace Hardware and got a big plank. That worked so so but there was space open where our smaller dog Cassi could sneak through. I decided to go to Lowe's Home Improvement. I found some heavy cinder blocks that one would normally use in their garden. I sent $16.00 for five of them. I hauled them home and hauled them up to the back yard. I put them in place. Lo and behold the dogs are now again confined to the back yard!!!!

No comments: