Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

To Those Of You Thinking Of Retirement-Think Twice!!!!!

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I had Franmore Electric come out and do some electrical work on the house. They installed a light in the study and had to innovate when the light did not come with a switch. They had to fix a major problem with no electrical outlet of our auxiliary freezer. They installed a new sensor on a garage door light. They did an excellent and professional job. I then went to the post office and took care of mailing some Christmas cards. It was a long line and a lot of hassles. Now my back is out after all of the lifting I had to do yesterday to begin the process of defrosting the small freezer. This is not what I thought retirement would be. It is a lot of hard work and little appreciation.

No comments: