Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Beautiful Monday In Pacifica And A Historical Day

Yesterday was a beautiful day and it was really great to see the president and vice-president sworn in. I was fascinated at some of the body language things I detected. When President Obama and former President Clinton met they were polite but distant. I think Clinton still has grievances over the 2008 election when Hillary lost to Obama. Most fascinating was Michelle Obama's body language and reactions. She loves Joe Biden. She likes Harry Reid somewhat. She despises John Boehner. Elena got to watch the event also. I had to go to Kaiser to get my blood drawn to see how my cholesterol is doing. (I got the results later and they are good; thanks to cholesterol medicine.) I took her to the airport after 12 and she flew to Houston and then to Buenos Aires. I went to Loew's and got 15 more blocks to fix the entrance to our driveway. I installed them and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon with the dogs. Now I am alone until Luah returns on 3 February.

No comments: