Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Two Beautiful Days In Pacifica

It is the middle of winter here in Pcifica. But magic has happened. We have had two beautiful days with lots of sun and not a cloud in the sky. I have done some work on taxes but I have also spent time enjoying the beauty of this magic moment and to reflect on life. I am lucky to be in this beautiful place. It's not Rio de Janeiro or Patagonia, but it's not bad either. Elena is in Argentina with friends and family. She needed this tme off on her own and I needed this time too get in touch with myself. I will enjoy it while it lasts. Some 14 years ago I had a beautiful experience one Friday afternoon in the town of Tequila, Mexico. (Yes such a town exists!!) I ended the poem with these words: "If I had to die now, at least I would die very happy."

No comments: