Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

15 Years With An Incredible Lady Named Elena Torello!

Today Elena and I celebrate 15 years together. To me the time has passed so fast. She thinks that the time has gone slowly.15 years ago I saw a picture of a woman standing in a part of Swaziland that I know well. It was on a computer dating site called kiss.com (now match.com). We got 5 hearts for compatibility. Everything looked great until I saw the last sentence in the profile: "I'm looking for a man within 50 miles of Buenos Aires." I was sitting 7,000 miles away in San Jose, California. I decided to take a giant chance. I contacted her. Soon we were talking 3 hours per night on MSN Messenger. When Elena arrived in the Bay Area and we kissed the first time I knew that she was the woman who I had been looking for all of my life. She knew that I was the right one for her. Then she took a giant chance and moved from Buenos Aires to San Jose to begin life with an unproven man. Elena there have been some very tough and dark times in these 15 years. There have been many more wonderful times. You're an incredible lady and the most wonderful thing that ever happened in my life!!!!!

No comments: