Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

"All That We're Saying Is Give Peace A Chance"

Everybody has strong feelings about the Iran/US nuclear agreement. Right now let me tell you that I am a strong supporter of Israel. I have many beloved Jewish friends. I know that many of them are concerned about this agreement. I can understand their concern.
On the other hand I believe that the militant and hard-line people in position of power in Iran are older and will soon die and/or retire. The younger people who will be assuming positions of authority, in my opinion, will be much more moderate and with a strong wish to see Iran reintegrate into the world community as a respected member state.
I remember the words of a song from the 1960's as follows:
"All that we're saying is give peace a chance."

No comments: