Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Some Words Of Wisdom For A 26 Year Old Woman Disillusioned With All The Violence And Cruelty In The world

Good morning everyone. A dear friend of almost 20 years lives near Barcelona. She is Dr. Marivi Briones. I got the wonderful news that she is all right and was not hurt during the awful terrorist attack in Barcelona.
Since we humans started life on earth, brutality,unfairness, cruelty, arbitrary treatment, injustices, etc have been part of our existence.. I often wonder how many Albert Einsteins were murdered by the Nazis during the Holocaust.
In one respect my time in Rio de Janeiro was one of the happiest parts of my life. The people were wonderful. I learned what an incredible country that Brasil is. On the other hand, for years I had to live with the harsh reality of literally millions of people living in slums right near to me. I had to just shut it out of my mind or I would not have been able to survive mentally.
Soon I will make it to 69 years of age. I have personally seen so much brutality. All of us need to be thankful for the good things we have in life, even if we aren't rich or fabulously successful.
There is one reality we all need to keep mind. The media loves to report bad news. Rarely do they report good news. Try to look for the good things in life everyday. There are so many good people out there. There is so much love out there. And yes, there is justice out there also.

No comments: