Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

President Macri's Party Wins Big-Time In Argentina Elections

Dear Jack,

Remember what I told you? : ) 

Macri won throughout the county, first time in 32 years that the same party/coalition wins in the 5 biggest districts in the country.

Even Urtubey, Salta’s current governor lost against Cambiemos/Macri by 10 points! Incredible, Salta has been peronist since day one, and no other party has governed it.

I am not a fanatic. Yesterday I drove 600 kms (with my 3 little kids) to vote where my legal address is, that is where my wife was born and where her family lives. Conditions are terrible there, worst than you can imagine. These people have destroyed everything they’ve touched.

It’s time to fix it. And I’m playing my part.

BTW, see the picture attached with my new friend.

image1.jpeg

No comments: