Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

A Great Public Servant Retires

 

Senator Jerry Hill Senator.Hill@outreach.senate.ca.gov Unsubscribe

6:09 PM (1 hour ago)
 to


As I retire from the State Senate, I am tremendously grateful for the opportunity to represent you.Problems viewing this E-mail? Please click here.
Senator Jerry Hill



Dear Friends,

As I retire from the State Senate, I am tremendously grateful for the opportunity to represent you.

Without any grand plan or design, I volunteered for my local homeowners association more than three decades ago. Before I knew it, I was elected to the San Mateo City Council, served as Mayor, then the County Board of Supervisors, the State Assembly and finally, two terms as your State Senator.

I've been honored every step of the way to stand up for this proud community, to fight for our health, safety, economic well-being, and the beautiful environment that surrounds us. Having your trust has been the greatest privilege of my career in public service. 

In that spirit, as we embark on a new chapter in our district, I invite you to watch the virtual Capitol swearing-in ceremony on Monday, December 7, for Senator-elect Josh Becker. Tune in here at 11:30 a.m. on Monday to watch. I invite you to join me in warmly welcoming him to the Senate.

Thank you for the privilege of serving you.

Jerry Hill
State Senator, 13th District


No comments: