Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2021

In Praise Of Herman Miller Desk Chairs

Those of us who spend much time at a desk find a desk chair a very important part of life. One of our readers, Dr. Pedro Peres, introduced me to a chair brand that I was unfamiliar with-Herman Miller, Inc of Zeeland, Michigan. He praised the quality. He warned me that they could be pricey. I did my own research and confirmed his initial observation. I opted for one of the less expensive models. (The top of the line was over $5,000 US) I waited with great expectations for over 2 weeks for its delivery. It arrived yesterday afternoon. The FedEx delivery man was able to carry it into the house by himself. When Elena and I took the chair outside the box, we made the following pleasant discoveries:

1) The chair is very light weight.

2) It comes assembled and ready to go to work.

3) It is comfortable beyond belief.

4)It has really rugged engineering and craftsmanship.

No comments: