Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

The Simple Pleasures Of Life!

      The legendary investor Warren Buffet has a pearl of wisdom that I shall paraphrase as follows:

     "When you have worked hard and accomplished good things, be kind to yourself."

    I don't think that he meant to go out and buy luxuries. I think that he meant to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I have been working hard to get all of our income tax and regulatory filings covering 2021 in order. I decided to be good to myself. I enjoyed a great swim with friends. I went grocery shopping at my favorite store (Mollie Stone's) I had a hamburger at my favorite hamburger restaurant (Big Mouth Burger), I came home and watched a brilliant French science fiction film (Proxima). The afternoon was beautiful.  I listened to a beautiful LP by the Canadian Jazz singer Diana Krall. She sang only Brasilian songs. Then I had a long and deep nap.

No comments: