Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tuesday's Work On The House

The roofing crew arrived so early in the morning that I did not even have clothes on. I had to run and hide while dressing. The carpenters then arrived. I called the garage door contractor and he was on his way here. I moved my car out of the garage. The garage door contractor arrived and went to work taking down the old doors that are falling apart. The electricians then arrived and did all sorts of work including taking down the power for messingup my computer. We then got a visit from the building inspectors. The house was full of vehicles and people working hard. We passed all inspections!








My poor dog Copernicus had to be held on leash outside while all of the work was going on. It was a lot of pressure and disorientation for him.







The plumbers also arrived and went to work on installing the gas lines for the dryer and the water heater. I had to eat lunch while the roofing crew worked with the sky light above me. Debris fell to the table.







I decided to take Copernicus for a walk along the beach., When we came back I had him on tight leash. He still was able to bite the garage door contractor. I was embarrassed.







The crews worked late and the plumbers were the last to go. I was exhausted.

No comments: