Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stewart Chevrolet-An Honest Car Repair Facility

My hat is off to the wonderful people at Stewart Chevrolet in Colma, California. I took my car in because the air conditioner had a problem. (I already had another quote from another Chevy dealer on the repair.) At the end of the inspection I got the bad news that my air conditioner was gone. It could not even be rebuilt, as the other Chevrolet dealer had wanted to do. I was given the bad news that the new air conditioner was going to cost $1,600. Elena growled when she heard this. But we authorized the repair. The service shuttle from Stewart Chevrolet came by and picked me up yesterday afternoon. When I went to the cashier I got the astounding good news that my new air conditioner had only cost $1,313 including the normal service on my vehicle. The other Chevrolet dealership had quoted me $1,200.00 just to rebuild the other air conditioner. It was a wonderful surprise. My hat is off to Will Dea and the entire great team at Stewart Chevrolet. They are ladies and gentlemen! They are professionals !! They are honest!!!

No comments: