Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Wild And A Happy Wednesday

Yesterday was a wild day. I saw a dear friend of 10 years get a huge front page article in the Pacifica Tribune concerning his house. I next got curious about what a room in a house rented for here in the Bay area. I went to Craigslist. Even in less desirable areas like Richmond it's $950 per month. Around Pacifica it appears that $1,000+ per month is accurate. (It's astounding!) Later in the morning I went to the pool for my 1.5 hour workout. I saw a huge pick up truck in the parking lot. I felt very happy indeed. I went in and got dressed out. I was delighted to see my dear friend Bruce in the pool. He had been absent for several weeks after some very serious open heart surgery. He was happy and looked well. As Clint would say: "It made my day!" After my pool workout I came home. A pick-up truck was in front of the house and one garage door was open. A and H Door and Access was in doing some serious maintenance on my garage doors and the openers. All of the problems with the doors were fixed.

No comments: