Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

A Wonderful Dream With A Tesla Model S

Elena and I have a huge philosophical difference about the Tesla all-electric car. I see it as a courageous and innovative vehicle that will revolutionalize the car business and also do a lot to save the environment. Elena sees it as a toy for the rich and a symbol of conspicuous consumption and the inequality between the "haves"and "have nots."

Last night I had a wonderful dream. It was Friday and I had done a wonderful job for a very wealthy doctor. On Saturday he was going to pay my fee with a new Tesla Model S. My dear mother was still alive and warning me that I had to pay all of my bills including the big tax bill for the Tesla. I awakened at five in the morning and was glad tohave had a good dream and a decent sleep.

No comments: