Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

A Painful Visit To The Emergency Room

Ladies all of you are familiar with something that we males rarely experience-urinary tract infections. Last night I started to experience agonizing pain. First I was urinating every five minutes and then could not urinate at all. Elena diagnosed me as having a urinary tract infection. She went to Walgreen's to get antibiotics. Sadly they were closed. The pain got worse. She put me in the car and took me to the Kaiser South San Francisco emergency room. I was in unbelievable agony. The team in the emergency room went right to work. A nurse gave me a catheter so that I could urinate. A great doctor came in and confirmed Elena's diagnosis of a urinary tract infection. I was given antibiotics, anti-spasmodics, and pain killers. I was discharged still in some pain. My pain was beyond belief. Now I understand what a woman has to suffer when a urinary tract infection happens.

No comments: