Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Out Of My Mimd: An Incredible And Beautiful Biography

Everybody we all know Mark Harmon. He's Agent Jethro Leroy Gibbs on NCIS. He has an older sister named Kristin Harmon Nelson. Right now she's 71 years of age, She was quite a television actress in her own right. She raised 4 wonderful boys. She spent 20 years with the rock and roll legend Ricky Nelson. I have seen her on television numerous times. She looked like this beautiful but not exceptional woman. I discovered her 1997 biography: Out Of My Mind. I ordered it as a used book for a few dollars. When I opened the box from Amazon I got a huge and a positive surprise. It is a large book loaded with her beautiful paintings, memories, and vignettes of 35 years or more of her family and her life. It's a real treasure and I'm loving it.

No comments: