Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2022

If You're Patient and Persistent, You Tube Can Be A Treasure Trove!!!!!

        I made an amazing discovery last night. Each of us probably has YouTube on our computer. To me, it is a neat tool to watch videos and learn how to do various things when I have to make repairs, etc. I discovered last night that there is a lot more to YouTube. Elena is a fan of very obscure foreign films sometimes going back decades. I watched an obscure Italian film from decades ago. They were not speaking Italian as we know it. The actors were speaking an obscure Italian dialect. Elena next found an Indian film from the late 1959s in Hindi with English subtitles.

    Right there, I began to see that if one is patient and persistent, YouTube is a treasure trove with almost limitless possibilities. Please take the time to do some serious exploring. There are some wonderful surprises there.

No comments: