Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Distant Relative Of My Wife Elena?


Last night Elena nad I went to the gym to renew her gym membership. After going through the long and complicated process that included the use of tweo computers and the taking of twlelve set of figerprints, we got a surpsire.

One of the gym workers took note of Elena's last name Torello. He mentioned that there was a Torello Ranch over in Half Moon Bay. He also mentioned htat that the lat owner of the ranch had a daughter named "Marianna Torello."

I was mystified because my sister is named Marianna. Icame home and started doing research on Google and Intellius. Sure enough, a Torello Ranch existed in the past in Half Moon Bay. It did not appear to be active now.

I went to Intellius and started to research Marianna Torello. No such ladycould be found. ut I did find a Marina C. Torello who lives in Burlingame. I got a post office box. I sent a note to her. I suspect that Elena has found a distant relative.

No comments: