Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting Your Computer Fixed By Remote Control


My main computer has been full of bugs and problems for quuite a while. I have a superb technician but to make a house call it will cost me $90 US per hour. The minimum charge is $200,00. I have my cable television, internet phone, internet service and homne securitywith Comcast. I agreed to hire them for a $79.00 initial fee and $19.00 US per month to fix my computer. I had two great technicians working on a 6-hour marathon, Ivan and Chuck. They did a superb job. They got my computer tuned up. They foud where too many files were on one drive and showed me how to transfer these files to another drive. They then worked 6 hours to fix my Internet Explorer 9 browser. This is the way to go when you need your computer worked on!

No comments: