Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The US Census Reports That Less White Babies Are Being Born In The USA

A little-noticed statistic hit the news casts and newspapers this morning. For the first time in US history births of non-white babies equaled 50.4% of the births. It appears that we people of Northern European ancestry are becoming the minority in the USA.


This is troubling to the Tea Party and political conservatives. It's not troubling to me. I spent 6 years in South Africa where people of Northern European ancestry are only 15% of the population. I had no hassles at all in this environment. People were nice to me. I was never discriminated against for jobs, housing bank loans, social life, love life etc. We are entering a world of globalization. Welcome it and do not be frightened of it!

No comments: