Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Hat Is Off To Mark Zuckerberg-The Zimbabwe Election Miracle!

My hat is off to Mark Zuckerberg this morning. It's not because Facebook shares are skyrocketing up. It's because of what is happening in Zimbabwe. For the first time in 33 years I am seeing what appears to be a basically honest election in Zimbabwe. I am following the action on Facebook and on News 24. Will Robert Mugabe get kicked out? I hope so but can not guarantee it. I credit Facebook with this wonderful change of events. Mugabe and his thugs know that the whole world is watching them every second and they are being very careful. Morgan Tsvangarai you are a man of great courage and vision. You are on my short list of most admired people.

Dear friends imagine if Facebook had been around in the days of Hitler,Stalin, the military dictatorship in Argentina, etc. It would have been a different world with far less dead bodies.

Mark you are a revolutionary and a great visionary. If I was talking to you in person, I'm sure that you would respond with the words:"You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!"

No comments: