Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Wonderful Man Now Doing Well In Life!!!

When I worked at Telewave I had a wonderful engineer assigned to me. He did a great job of making my projects work in the technical sense. He was also a wonderful friend who helped me through some hard times. I shall not mention his name but I will leave the clue that a major Argentina beer brand has his last name. I lost track of him after I left the company. I did a computer follow-up on him yesterday.(Many times such follow-ups end with sad news like someone has passed away.) In this case I got the marvelous good news that this man now lives in New Caanan, Conn in a 6,300 square foot house. I'm so happy to see a good and decent person in such good circumstances.Steve you deserve every good thing that you get in life!!!!

No comments: